15/10/2007

Ark and Animal Re-balancing



Do you have a problem animal that behaves in ways that you feel are not normal? Is your animal trying to tell you something? Animals communicate via body language that most people are not able to pick up. Frustration occurs and sooner rather than later the problem intensifies to levels that begin to cause problems for both the animal and its owner.

I myself am an animal behaviourist and animal aromatherapist.

I have an MSc in Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare from the university of Edinburgh and a diploma in Essential oil therapy for animals. I am based in Athens Greece where I work with animals with the aim of providing a bridge between animal and owner. I use kinesiology and traditional chinese medicine theory (TCM) (5 element theory) to reveal imbalances in their meridians. Once found I use a mixture of classical behavioural methods, essential oils and flower essences to re-balance them thereby alleviating problem behaviours such as aggression, fear, stress, anxiety, separation anxiety etc.... by using the animal's instinct of self medication. Apart from problem behaviours the same methods can be used to combat any disease that has a psychological nature i.e skin disorders, seizures etc..... I believe that all dis-ease is a result of stress and therefore, at any level, dealing with the psychology of the animal and underlying energy blockages also helps classical methods (conventional medicine) work better.

I have worked with all different sorts of animals (farm animals, pets etc...) and also can work long distance. It is not imperative that I see the animal up close, although it is vital to get a very clear history of the animal and the problem. I am also involved with an organisation called IAAWE (International Association of Animal Wellness Educators) and travel the world (Europe and America) to teach Animal Behaviour and general Animal wellness.

My site www.ark.info is currently under construction. It should be completed by December 2007.